Star Wars The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi
When Star Wars came to County Kerry
Go behind the scenes in the Irish village of Portmagee, filming location for Star Wars episode VIII & VIIII.
Take a Star Wars Break
“The perfect trip for any Star Wars fan”.
We invite any Star Wars fan to come and visit us to see where all the magic happened. From the pre-production site located in the heart of the Moorings, to the very bar where Mark Hamill poured his pint of Guinness.
- Stay with us at The Moorings just seconds from the Marina in Portmagee.
- Visit the pre-production site for the new Star Wars movie located in the heart of The Moorings.
- Take a trip around the The Skelligs, site of the new Star Wars movie in our own boat “The Lady Clare”.
- Chat with Gerard, Patricia, the staff and locals about the making of the Star Wars movie here.
- Take The Force Perfect Pint challenge and pull your own pint of Guinness in the same bar as Luke Skywalker.
- Take home your own Star Wars t-shirt.
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast, Boat Trip to Skellig Michael, Perfect Pint Pour Challenge, Star Wars T-shirt – Available April – Sept €180 pps
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast, Perfect Pint Pour Challenge, Star Wars T-shirt – Available Oct – March €135 pps
Call now to book 066 9477 108 or contact us here.
Tailor made packages with private tour guide for groups of more than 10 people, contact us for more information.
Pour Your Own Pint Like Mark Hamill
Boat Trips Around Skellig Michael (weather permitting)
Boat Trips Landing on Skellig Michael (weather permitting)
The Skellig Michael boat trips are one of the most mysterious and enchanting of our local attractions around the Skellig Rocks. These floating pyramids of sandstone have been home to some of the earliest monastic settlements in Ireland as well as providing sanctuary to fantastic numbers of bird life in the area.
Filming of Star Wars The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi took place on Skellig Michael. This amazing boat trip not only allows you to take a closer look at this beautiful UNESCO site but also hear the stories from the staff at The Moorings about the time Star Wars came to Portmagee.
All Trips are weather permitting.
Contact us on 066 947 7108 or email us here