Star Wars The Force Awakens
When Star Wars came to County Kerry
Go behind the scenes in the Irish village of Portmagee, filming location for Star Wars episode VIII & VIIII.
Take a Star Wars Break
“The perfect trip for any Star Wars fan”.
We invite any Star Wars fan to come and visit us to see where all the magic happened. From the pre-production site located in the heart of the Moorings, to the very bar where Mark Hamill poured his pint of Guinness.
- Stay with us at The Moorings just seconds from the Marina in Portmagee.
- Visit the pre-production site for the new Star Wars movie located in the heart of The Moorings.
- Take a trip around the The Skelligs, site of the new Star Wars movie in our own boat “The Lady Clare”.
- Chat with Gerard, Patricia, the staff and locals about the making of the Star Wars movie here.
- Take The Force Perfect Pint challenge and pull your own pint of Guinness in the same bar as Luke Skywalker.
- Take home your own Star Wars t-shirt.
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast, Boat Trip Around Skellig Michael, Perfect Pint Pour Challenge, Star Wars T-shirt – Available April – Sept €175 pps
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast, Perfect Pint Pour Challenge, Star Wars T-shirt – Available Oct – March €135 pps
Call now to book 066 9477 108 or contact us here.
Tailor made packages with private tour guide for groups of more than 10 people, contact us for more information.
Pour Your Own Pint Like Mark Hamill
Boat Trips Around Skellig Michael (weather permitting)
To book call +353 66 9477108