Payroll/Accounts Administrator with Reception Duties
Book Keeping & Payroll responsibilities:
- Responsibility and accountability for the financial performance of the business with key focus on maintaining and controlling all aspects of the finance function to include financial reporting and planning, budgetary control and control of financial systems and procedures.
- Manage the weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting process.
- Assist with preparation of monthly accounts including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Control all sales revenue and expense streams, including cash, payroll, general expenses, working capital and credit management.
- Compliance with all with purchasing, financial policies & procedures, insurance, IT, legal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Effectively manage communication of financial performance to management.
- Responsible for VAT and all statutory returns and ensure full compliance with statutory filing deadlines.
- Ensure full tax compliance.
- Work with management to develop business plans and strategies to increase profitability.
- The role will also include administration, filing and general office duties relating to the business.
- Cash and Bank reconciliation.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare audit file and liaise with Auditors at the year end and throughout the year.
- Perform all HR duties including liasing with new hires, record-keeping, weekly payroll, communicating policies and procedures in relation to employment at the company in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure adequate communication with all departments on a regular basis in relation to discrepancies in invoices or lodgements and assistance in correcting them.
When on reception duty;
- Ensure the smooth running of the shift regarding the Check in and check out of all guests.
- Make the necessary preparations to deal with arrival of customers with advance bookings and the check in procedures are completed correctly.
- Manage Hotel Booking sites eg. Booking.com, Expedia.
- Manage guest inquiries – phone, email or walk in.
- Deal with customers without advance bookings on arrival in line with departmental procedures.
- Ensure guests checking out have enjoyed their stay in the hotel and identify if they have received a satisfactory service.
- Ensure that customers accounts are prepared and maintained and that payments are dealt with according to the hotels’ standards and company’s cash handling procedures.
- Ensure excellent personal Customer Service Standards and that of your colleagues.
- Attend team meetings.
The ideal candidate should fulfil the following requirements;
- Minimum 2 years book-keeping experience in the hospitality sector.
- Accounts Technician Qualification and or Payroll Qualification.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Publisher, Excel.
- Confident in a variety of computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Office, Big Red Book Accounting Package and Sage Payroll or similar payroll and accounting systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 066 9477108