Star Wars The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi
When Star Wars came to County Kerry
Go behind the scenes in the Irish village of Portmagee, filming location for Star Wars episode VII & VIII.
Take a Star Wars Break
“The perfect trip for any Star Wars fan”.
We invite any Star Wars fan to come and visit us to see where all the magic happened. From the pre-production site located in the heart of the Moorings, to the very bar where Mark Hamill poured his pint of Guinness.
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast at The Moorings just seconds from the Marina in Portmagee.
- Visit the pre-production site for the new Star Wars movie located in the heart of The Moorings.
- Take a trip around Skellig Michael, site of the Star Wars movies (Not available in low season)
- Take The Force Perfect Pint challenge and pull your own pint of Guinness in the same bar as Luke Skywalker.
- Take home your own Star Wars t-shirt.
Tailor made packages with private tour guide for groups of more than 10 people, contact us for more information.
Boat Trips around Skellig Michael
Landing Trips on Skellig Michael
The Skellig Michael boat trips are one of the most mysterious and enchanting of our local attractions around the Skellig Rocks. These floating pyramids of sandstone have been home to some of the earliest monastic settlements in Ireland as well as providing sanctuary to fantastic numbers of bird life in the area.
Filming of Star Wars The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi took place on Skellig Michael. This amazing boat trip not only allows you to take a closer look at this beautiful UNESCO site but also hear the stories from the staff at The Moorings about the time Star Wars came to Portmagee.
All Trips are weather permitting.
Contact us on 066 947 7108 or email us here