There’s nothing more fun than sitting in the Bridge Bar on a chilly, blustery winters afternoon sipping a hot whiskey and listening to the stories of the making of the Star Wars Movie from the staff at The Moorings in Portmagee.
Friends and visitors love to sit with the owners and staff and listen to the exciting happenings in and around Portmagee in the months of making some of the movie here on Skellig Michael.
There’s nothing more endearing than knowing that some of the Hollywood’s biggest movie stars like Mark Hamill and Director J.J Abrams have sat in this very pub and Mark Hamill has even poured a pint of Guinness behind the Bridge Bar.
The team here at The Moorings wondered what they could do for the Star Wars tourists who will be visiting Portmagee, in County Kerry and so a fabulous accommodation package was created. We hope you like it and look forward to sharing our stories of the pre production happenings that occurred right here in the heart of The Moorings – if only the walls could talk!!
The Force Awakens in Portmagee, Ireland
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast in Luxury Accommodation
- Visit the pre-production site for the new Star Wars Movie located in the heart of Portmagee.
- Get the inside story of the making of the Star Wars Movie, The Force Awakens.
- Visit the 4 viewing points of Skellig Michael.
- Pull your own pint of Guinness in the same bar as Luke Skywalker.
- Take home your own Star Wars t-shirt as worn by Mark Hamill.
Call now to book 066 9477108 or CONTACT US
ONLY €149 PPS
Tailor made packages with private tour guide for groups of more than 10 people..